Wow, this was my first blogger award! Another milestone thanks to Riddhi, so thank you again! And thank you for your positivity and engagement in the book blogging community, if you guys haven’t, check out her blog.
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- How often do you blog? Do you wish to blog more or less often?
I usually do some form of blogging everyday. That doesn’t mean I am necessarily writing posts everyday, but I am looking at my feed and reading others bloggers posts. I try and post at least every other day, but I’ll go through phases of writing a lot of posts and just scheduling them or keeping them in my drafts till I am ready for when I am being lazy about writing lol. I do wish I had more time to engage more and look for more bloggers to follow, but that’s a catch-22, because I am not sure I have that much time to actually read too much more haha.
- What is the one thing you love about my blog? What is the one think you dislike about it (Don’t say nothing, we are past that)?
I’ve mentioned this in my opening and in a few other posts, but I love how engaged and positive you are within the blogging community. It makes me want to be more engaged and I have definitely been turned onto quite a few other bloggers to follow by your suggestions. I think one improvement could be adding hyperlinks of the Goodreads link or even where to buy the book into your book reviews. I always find it helpful when I can just click on a link and read more about a book if it peaks my interest.
- What is your Covid experience? Describe in 8 words.
Doing all I can to keep everyone safe. (That was hard to do in 8 words lol).
- Which 5 fictional characters would you like to invite to your birthday? They can be dead or alive
Oh wow, this is a hard one lol, I think the fictional part is making me way over think this haha. Thank goodness I have done a previous blog post about fictional characters I want to meet, so I am just going to refer to that haha. I would invite Legolas and Gimli from LOTR, because honestly, their comedic relief and bromance (at least in the movies because I haven’t read the books yet) make the whole movie for me! Also Gimli is my spirit animal. Hermione Granger because she is just an all around badass who also works towards equal rights and equality (I will never be over SPEW being left out of the movies.) Captain Jack Sparrow because he just seems like a LOT of fun and will probably make sure my birthday is well supplied of booze lol. If you look at my original post, Katniss Everdeen is my final person I want to meet, and while I would love to meet her, I don’t think she is the person that comes to mind when I am trying to get my party on lol. So I think my last person would have to be Jay Gatsby because a little party never killed nobody right?
- What is the best gift you have ever gotten? (It can be anything)
Oh wow. I am not the biggest materialistic person because I travel and move a lot and if it can’t fit in my 40L backpack, its not going lol so I find sentimental or intangible gifts a lot important to me. I think one of my favorite gifts is my family flying out to visit me for Christmas/ New Years when I was living in Australia. We obviously just skipped the whole gifts thing that year and I played tour guide to a country I was absolutely in love with. AND most importantly, I got to see my family after a long time.
My nominees are:
- Cherelle the Bibliophile
- The Journeying Bibliophile
- Books on the 7:47
- Bookish Belongings
- Leah’s Books
- Aaliya’s Nook
- Toastie Books
- Lost in Neverland
Check out these book blogs if you guys have a chance!
- What made you want to start a blog?
- Have you been able to read/ blog more since the Covid-19 pandemic started?
- If you could travel anywhere right now (safely) where would you go and what would you do?
- If you didn’t have to worry about money or practicality, what would your dream job be?
- What are your top 3 favorite books and why?
Thank you Riddhi for nominating me! If you have a chance, feel free to respond to the questions in the comments!
9 thoughts on “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award”
Cool answers! And thanks for the feedback and suggestions!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love your answers, thank you so much for nominating me!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ooh yes, though we did get a lot of character development of katniss throughout the series in my opinion, I would still love to pick her brain! Thank you also for nominating me. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Describing the COVID experience in 8 words sounds so hard but you nailed it! Great answers and thanks for tagging me! 😀
ya I struggled with that one a bit lol and of course!