Thank you Riddhi for not only tagging me, but creating this tag off of her Bibliophilic things series! Congrats on how big that series has become and all the participation!
Now let’s get into the details of the tag:
- Link to original creator of the tag here: Riddhi @Whispering Stories ,so that I get a pingback every time someone does the tag.
- Use the header image I used in doing the tag, display the rules in your post and use the tag JSBT in your post.
- Answer the bookish questions given below and add an original bonus bookish question
- Add a random fact to the post
- Tag 5 or more book blogger friends of yours
- Have Fun!!
- How many books do you think should there be in one series? Which book series is your favourite in that particular format?
I flip flop back and forth on this because if a book series is done right, it can have way more than 3 books. On the other hand, sometimes books just drag on and you are just waiting for them to finally wrap things up! If I had to choose a rule of thumb, I would pick a trilogy, and if the author could really write more, then they add a spinoff series.
- Which book format do you prefer: Paperbacks, eBooks or audiobooks?
Well, I prefer paperbacks, but that doesn’t fit my nomadic lifestyle or budget so eBooks are where it is at for me.
- Organized bookshelves or outrageous bookshelves? If outrageous, then do you feel like organizing them but are too lazy to do so?
Outrageous because I am lazy. The most organizing I will do is so a series is together in the same place, but that’s about it and not even always consistent haha. I don’t really care to organize them though honestly.
- Which Rick Riordan series do you like the most? The original Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus or Magnus Chase?? (If you haven’t read the series just say so)
Uh, ya probably one of the few who has not read any Rick Riodan series.
- Which bookish fictional land you would want to travel to?? Why??
Hogwarts because duhh! Literally a childhood dream of mine to be a wizard.
- One book related memory that you love.
Wow, I don’t know if I have one. I typically read so fast (a book in a day or 2 once I start it) so I don’t really have any tied to a memory or time period in my life. Sorry for the cop out answer, but I really don’t know.
- Which genre do you not read? Why? Would you like to read any book from that genre??
Non fiction is something I rarely read. I have read a few books and loved them, but overall I like to read to entertain myself and escape a little, which isn’t usually the moto of a non-fiction book.
- Which genre is your absolute favourite? What draws you to it? If demanded, would you be able to stick to it for the rest of your life?
Fantasy! Hands down! I love magic and adventure and it usually has a kick ass female lead. All things I love. If you have any fantasy series recommendations, send them my way please!
- Who is your favourite author? Why? Which book is an absolute favourite of yours written by that particular author?
I am not sure if I have ‘one’ favorite author, but there are a few where I read just about every book they put out. The authors are Jennifer L. Armentrout, Everly Frost, Leia Stone, and Jaymin Eve. And probably a few more, but that’s off the top of my head.
- Which fictional character (s) would you like to date? Why?
Oh this is tough… I am really not sure. As I read book, I’m like oh this person is great, but no one really sticks with me for long because obviously no one is perfect. So maybe I can build a boyfriend from various books? haha
My Bonus Question: What are your view on Read-a-thons? Have you ever participated in one? If yes, then which one? And if no, then do you wish to?
I like them and I wish I would participate in them more. For me personally, with work and such, it is hard to commit to a read-a-thon because my schedule is not consistent. I feel like during breaks from work, I would 100% participate in one, not sure which though.
Random Fact: This is depressing, but I think everyone should know… you can’t eat a chocolate bar that wasn’t made with modern day slavery. So be conscious of the foods you eat and try to make sure they are ethically sourced!