Thank you Musing of Souls for not only tagging me, but creating this tag as well! The title is very fitting because I think everyone is ready to close the chapter that was 2020!
Rules for the tag:
- Include the tag image in your post, please!
- Revert the audience to the original creator – Musing of Souls.
- Link this post to your tag content, makes it easier for me to read!
- Tag as many people you like!
- Do not alter the original questions, though, you are allowed to add more questions to it!
- Just enjoy!
- Chapter 1: Let me Cry :A book you loved so much that you just didn’t wish to finish it, link a song to it if possible!
Oh goodness, so many! There are a few book worlds that I just wish I could live in forever and I wish authors would just keep writing books with the same setting/characters haha. A few that come to mind are the Lux Series by Jenninfer L. Armentorut, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I also mention these in Chapter 4 so don’t judge me.
- Chapter 2: Little to biggy: A book which includes transition of age (it may have flashbacks from past, just age transformation of some sort.)
When I think about a character growing up while reading, I really think of Harry Potter. I literally grew up with him and I was like 14 when the last movie was released. So coming of age for Harry and myself lol.
- Chapter 3: Just move on. A book which you just wanted to finish as you did not enjoy it.
Ugh, a lot! Most recently, Rejected by Jaymin Eve (awful!) and The Promise of Us by Jamie Beck (blahh). Both have terrible characters and I don’t recommend them at all.
- Chapter 4: Keep coming back. A book which you read again and again because you love a character so much.
I’m not sure if its because of characters specifically, but I feel like in different stages of my life, I really remember rereading certain books. For example, when I was young I read Hunger Games probably 17 times, no joke. When I was a bit older, I ready Obsidian loads, and as an adult, I have probably read Wait For It by Mariana Zapata a few times. I definitely don’t reread books very much has an adult compared to when I was a teenager.
Young Adult Me:
- Chapter 5: Piling up: A book which you have not opened but want to(for a long time), can be read or unread before.)
The Elephant Tree by R.D. Ronald and We Should All be Feminists by Ngozi Adichie have both been in my TBR on Goodreads for awhile and I really need to just crack down and buy them!
- A Book A Thought
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Classy X Book Reviews
- Stellar Kitten Book Reviews
- Whispering Stories
- Books and Co.
- anyone else who wants to do the tag!
Thanks for reading!